Thanks for visiting Byron Bay Tea Company. If you have a question please contact us via one of the methods below. We are pretty speedy with our responses and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Byron Bay Tea Company
PO Box 541
Bangalow NSW 2479
Phone: +61 2 6687 2093
If your enquiry pertains to Wholesale Click Here for more information.
exceptional quality. We believe that natural, certified organic,
wild-crafted and pesticide-free ingredients are better for you.
This means also that there is no use of flavourings or additives
in our range - just the real ingredient.
Oolong & White
comes from small family-run tea plantations, small village
production, and tightly controlled tea co-operatives. We pay
them a fair price for their tea. Traditional tea farmers/
producers must be in harmony with nature and have such
great knowledge and ability to deal with problems and
situations that arise during the harvest times. For these
people, tea is their life and their life is tea.
plantation does not make use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
It uses time-honoured methods of pest control such as:
- Tea plantations where the elevation is high, away from the pests that plague low elevation tea plantations where commodity teas are grown.
- Encouraging the presence of birds in the tea plantations.
- The introduction of plants that discourage the presence of certain pests
- Organic farming practices (soil enrichment, worm production and natural fertilizers made from food sources and manure).
- Educating society on the importance of Bees and the factors that are harming them.
- Relocating swarms that are in harm's way to new locations so they can thrive and survive.
for you to use local raw honey that is produced in harmony with the
environment. If you haven't got into the bee way of thinking, we urge you
to learn more and be aware of the importance of this amazing creature!
customers. Our products from the time they are packaged, have a 24
month best before guarantee. This lifespan is heavily dependent on
the packaging removing light, moisture, air, and protection against
infestation by unwanted pests.
months, especially in the humidity of Byron Bay! We didn't want to
contribute to single-use plastics, so we have opted for resealable
packaging. Or at least until a clever innovator comes up with a
solution we can adopt!