When you partner with Byron Bay Tea Company, it's not a transactional experience. We believe tea is more than just an add-on to a menu for your customers, but seen as a ritual for many that are steeped in tradition and permeates through the quality of our products in the serving of the tea. A little knowledge can go a long way to help customers be transported to a magical place with a sip of tea. We have shared all of our insights so your business can be ready for the tea ceremony!
We are proudly stocked throughout Australia and around the Globe. We love to partner with like-minded businesses- from lifestyle resorts to restaurants and coffee roasters- those who share similar values and principles. Learn More
exceptional quality. We believe that natural, certified organic,
wild-crafted and pesticide-free ingredients are better for you.
This means also that there is no use of flavourings or additives
in our range - just the real ingredient.
Oolong & White
comes from small family-run tea plantations, small village
production, and tightly controlled tea co-operatives. We pay
them a fair price for their tea. Traditional tea farmers/
producers must be in harmony with nature and have such
great knowledge and ability to deal with problems and
situations that arise during the harvest times. For these
people, tea is their life and their life is tea.
plantation does not make use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
It uses time-honoured methods of pest control such as:
- Tea plantations where the elevation is high, away from the pests that plague low elevation tea plantations where commodity teas are grown.
- Encouraging the presence of birds in the tea plantations.
- The introduction of plants that discourage the presence of certain pests
- Organic farming practices (soil enrichment, worm production and natural fertilizers made from food sources and manure).
- Educating society on the importance of Bees and the factors that are harming them.
- Relocating swarms that are in harm's way to new locations so they can thrive and survive.
for you to use local raw honey that is produced in harmony with the
environment. If you haven't got into the bee way of thinking, we urge you
to learn more and be aware of the importance of this amazing creature!
customers. Our products from the time they are packaged, have a 24
month best before guarantee. This lifespan is heavily dependent on
the packaging removing light, moisture, air, and protection against
infestation by unwanted pests.
months, especially in the humidity of Byron Bay! We didn't want to
contribute to single-use plastics, so we have opted for resealable
packaging. Or at least until a clever innovator comes up with a
solution we can adopt!